South of The River Single Level Living in Minnesota
Scroll South of The River Single Level Living MLS Listings Below
Have you considered downsizing your home? We understand this is a life transition not to take lightly. For a few years now Baby Boomers (those born between 1946-1964) have been considering this transition. We still have some from the Silent or Builder Generation (those born between 1925-1945) considering a downsize. There is a lot to do and we can help you put that into perspective.
ENTER – Realtor® Keith H Hittner Jr
Keith has been involved in real estate since 1998. More about Keith here http://hittnerREALST8.com. He has a special interest in helping homeowners downsize. Keith says,
“Helping long time homeowners through downsizing typically encompasses all facets of real estate. That’s why experience is most important when choosing your Realtor® for this transition.”
Here is a brief sample of what Realtor® Keith H Hittner Jr provides:
• Property evaluation based on current condition
• Time tested cost effective improvement suggestions to add quick resale value
• Preferred vendor list for home maintenance and improvement
• Listing preparation with a professional home staging consultation
• Careful coordination of listing and purchase logistics given the homeowner’s specific needs
• Financing partners with bridge loan capabilities for non-contingent purchase power
• Thoughtful marketing of your existing home
• An established buyer network accumulated over the course of time
• An established cooperative Realtor network of other players in the business
• Savvy about finding homes to purchase
• The use of artificial inelegance to identify potential homes to downsize to that are not listed on the open market
• Years of negotiation experience to put transactions together that otherwise would fall apart
• Testimonials from clients that have already made this transition with Keith’s help
Contact Realtor® Keith H Hittner Jr today (call/text 612-384-5492 -or- email [email protected]) for your free, confidential, no obligation consultation regarding your potential transition. Or simply fill out the form here.
Have fun browsing homes listed on the open market. There are more that what you see here!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.